Amshar Fibslab
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Amshar Fibslab

Where Fibonacci Gets Serious

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Psychological Quotes

Go down 
AuthorMessage
LSs

LSs

Psychological Quotes Empty
PostSubject: Psychological Quotes   Psychological Quotes I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 3:28 am

Nothing to do with PA, FA or TA,,,
This is about understanding the human Element in the Pit.{of Dispair to Pr. Bride. movie fans}

Pit Traders. {You really think they are rookies?}
They have to eat, they have to pee and they have to get a grip on the Market direction. After all, this is not their first venture into the Market.
Evoloution told them to pee at the same time as other traders because they understood...that's when they get their ass whipped.
Eating is optional. Market direction is in their hands.

So...
As an Outsider,
{never had an inclanation to stand in, or trade from, a Pit. All posts from the exposed Waaayyy more than welcome}
I have observed the following.
8:00 AM Open to 10:00 AM = Rape, Pillage OR Stalk
11:30 AM Spike = Goin' to lunch and need some profit to Close.
1:30 PM Correction = OK, We're back and we're gonna move it as much as we can. {wtf were you guys thinkin'}
3:00 PM slowdown is caused by Daytraders getting out Early and Swings/Carry doubting their Trade will now Mature.

If the above is a revelation to you, YOU still don't know the Market.
To the others.... Correct my times if you feel the need.

Now that you feel slammed...
The Truth.
Guess what. The pressure on a Pit Trader is {Guesultimate Only}1,000 times the pressure on you. {No consideration to Significant Other Pressures you may be under}

There are numerous Small Windows / Day that will return you Profit. Not easily. But with study on Your Pair, it will become Obvious what Time of day your Trades have More POTENTIAL

"Ohhh, Friday @ 3:30 PM EST and I only need 50 more pips to hit my TP...."

"Good Luck but I know you will hit it on a Good day."

-Bemac, No Free Lunch but all the Free Coffee you can drink.
Back to top Go down

Psychological Quotes
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Amshar Fibslab :: Introduction-
Jump to: